6.11.2006

ay cabron

(for ashes... here's what yer missing. doesn't this make you homesick?)

So, I'm getting back to normal after being really sick. Well first i was in St. Louis for about 5 days, then i got real sick. I will have photos from St. Louis up soon (they have one of the most interesting interactive public art works i have ever seen). Other than that i had to finish 3 paintings for a show and having a braincloud and nostrils full of cement did not help that at all. i don't really like how they turned out... well honestly, they suck. And what sucks about that is they were looking real good up to the sickness part. I miiiight show them here later if i can stomach them.

I want to be the first to have a phaedon retrospective with all of my "unsuccessful" art endeavors. Right now that book feels real thick.

No comments: