7.12.2006

Totally random

This just in....

i guess it was
just his time... um... too.

so, to update my conspircay theory: Yes I believe Cheato Lay is dead. As well as this guy and a few other people that may have been preventing some
other other people from getting the money they thought was theirs. (CUT TO: the assasination of the heads of the five families in the last moments of the Godfather)

Whatever. Fuck em. I have no idea what they think they are getting away with, but i do know that they will all be dead someday like the rest of us and this makes me smile.

Sweet jesus, could you imagine a world where you actually
could take it with you?

3 comments:

highlowbetween said...

Kenny boy got compared to Jesus today at his funeral. Jim Baker and HW shed a tear

Steven LaRose said...

"could you imagine a world where you actually could take it with you?"

Yep, it is now.

geoffrey said...

SL- yer not supposed to scramble my eggs this late at night, but thanks for the reminder.